What makes a good pastor’s wife?
Hey there, my name is Kristy.
Stats tell us that only 4% of pastor’s wives feel confident + fulfilled in their roles. That suggests that 96% of ministry wives are still trying to figure this thing out.
Bottom line: It’s so much more simple than you might think!
I believe that when you live well + know who God created you to be, you’ll be more than just a good pastor’s wife… you’ll be amazing.
I’m a fourth-generation pastor’s wife + I’m right there with you. But I have figured one thing out:
Being a pastor’s wife is never about being “good enough.”
And it’s never about performance.
Not convinced yet?
Hang tight… we’ve just begun. READ MORE.
Effective leadership requires influence + that requires growth. Growth mindset is a common topic you’ll read about here at GPW.
Thank you for the time you invest in Christian women’s lives.
Thank you for your vulnerability and openness. It is so refreshing.
Get Your FREE Self-Care Kit
10 ways pastor’s wives can practice self-care. Instantly download + print.
(You’ll also receive an invitation to join my private forum + FB group for ministry wives.)
- 8 Sanity Saving Hacks for Getting Kids Dressed for Sunday Morning
- Should parents be friends with their child? (a pastor’s wife’s honest answer)
- How Grace Shapes the Duties of Being a Pastor’s Wife
- The Pastor’s Wife’s Simple Guide to Getting Dressed
- A Word to Preacher’s Wives: 10 Things You Should Know